Look good, feel great...your image is our business!
What is your image saying about YOU?
Visual impression: Tailored and business-like
Psychological impression: Credible, conservative, practical and trustworthy
Your appearance is usually neat and tidy. You will enjoy a formal look and even casual clothes will have a 'tailored' appearance. Jeans (if you wear them) will have been washed, dried... and ironed. Your hair will be neat and tidy and you will wear a small amount of make-up. Jewellery will often be 'understated' including pearl earrings and necklaces along with small items of costume jewellery.
Classics avoid any fabric that creases easily, like linen, sticking to outfits that retain their crisp appearance throughout many hours of wear. Your shoes will usually be well cared for and polished.
Classics usually enjoy shopping for clothes and enjoy purchasing quality items that are timeless in terms of fashion. Your priorities will be:
· Good quality
· Clean lines
· Items to be an investment for the future, i.e. not necessarily high fashion
· Retaining a smart appearance even if some care is necessary
· Fabrics... best quality silks, cashmere, wool
· Patterns... solids mostly; an occasional pinstripe
· Make-up... subtle, polished appearance
· Jewellery... pearls or a fine gold chain
· Colours for clothes... blended colours, not bold contrast
Classics were born to dress for the office; you love suits and the formal look. You should feel ‘at home’ in professional clothes.
Queen Elizabeth, Governor General Quentin Bryce, Janette Howard, Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis
Next Blog: The Romantic/Feminine Style Personality
Posted by Prue Bartels on: Thu Mar 15th at 12:54:55 AMBlog Comments